Vape-testing laboratory provides all services of e-cigarettes, vaping, and heat-not-burn devices on various parameters related to vapor analysis and in-depth technical inspection. We are also an accredited reduced-risk product (RRP) lab with capabilities to provide testing services around the world. It includes RRPs such as electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and alternative nicotine delivery systems (ANDS). We utilize cutting-edge hardware to perform unbiased and detailed device testing.
- Puff count test
- Pressure drop test
- EMP test
- E-vapor density test
- POD/cartridge leakage test
- POD/cartridge design and construction review
- Operational temperature of heating element test
- Internal components and design review
- Device drop test
- Button failure test
- Battery test
- Feeding signal features, power parameters analysis
- PCB review and analysis
- Vapor collection for chemical analysis
- Alpha prototype refinement provides a better idea of the reliability of the hardware at an early stage, and simulates user behavior and the environment in real-time. Also, Alpha prototype refinement is a stage of early detection of bugs in design and functionality of the device.
- Beta prototype refinement reduces the risk of product failure during the customer validation process, and allows testing the infrastructure after launch. It is a cost-effective method of data collection compared to similar methods.
- Mass product refinement is the final stage of new product development, which requires not only the close attention of the product owner but also a thorough industrial audit of the manufactoring issues. It’s a method for building loyal, long-term relationships with customers.