We provide testing services of e-cigarettes, vaping, and heat-not-burn devices on various parameters related to vapor analysis and in-depth technical inspection. We utilize cutting-edge hardware to perform unbiased and detailed device testing.
- Puff count test
- Pressure drop test
- EMP test
- E-vapor density test
- POD/cartridge leakage test
- POD/cartridge design and construction review
- Operational temperature of heating element test
- Internal components and design review
- Device drop test
- Button failure test
- Battery test
- Feeding signal features, power parameters analysis
- PCB review and analysis
- Vapor collection for chemical analysis
- Alpha prototype refinement provides a better idea of the reliability of the hardware at an early stage, and simulates user behavior and the environment in real-time. Also, Alpha prototype refinement is a stage of early detection of bugs in design and functionality of the device.
- Beta prototype refinement reduces the risk of product failure during the customer validation process, and allows testing the infrastructure after launch. It is a cost-effective method of data collection compared to similar methods.
- Mass product refinement is the final stage of new product development, which requires not only the close attention of the product owner but also a thorough industrial audit of the manufactoring issues. It’s a method for building loyal, long-term relationships with customers.